|Our Veterans Day sale will remain effective through 11/13/19!|
As an extended thank you for your service to our country, veterans will receive 20% off of their order.
As a thank you for serving our country, veterans will receive 20% off their order today 11/11/19.
Select items are currently 15% off while supplies last!
AW Flower – 1g, 3.5g, and 7g
BG Flower – 1g, 3.5g, and 7g
PD Flower – 1g, 3.5g, and 7g
TO Flower – 1g and 3.5g (not available in 7g)
D-8 THC Fruit Chews, Capsules, and Tinctures
To celebrate Halloween this year we decided to have a costume contest. Some of us were heroes and others were villains.
And the winner is…
Officer Mike Fuzz… congrats Mike!
If you use any vape products, or are concerned about vaping related illness, please take a minute to read the attached information sheet that has been provided to us by the NH Division of Public Health Services.
What is Delta-8 THC?
Delta 9 THC is the “regular” THC with which most are familiar in cannabis. Available through various methods of administration, it provides a wide range of medicinal benefits.
Delta 8 THC has electrons in a slightly different position than on Delta 9 THC. It interacts with your cannabinoid receptors in a way unique to Delta 8 THC producing different effects coupled with toned down psycho-activity.
Reasons you may want to try Delta 8 THC:
• Anti-emetic (may help with nausea and vomiting)
• Anxiolytic ( may help reduce stress related anxiety)
• Appetite Stimulant (may increases desire and quantity to eat)
• Analgesic (can provide pain relief and act as a sedative)
• Neuro-protective (may help protect brain from stress, inflammation, and protein build up)
• Memory Improvement (acetylcholine increaser)
Other reasons you may want to try Delta 8 THC:
• It is a good option for patients who find Delta 9 THC doesn’t sufficiently treat their nausea, lack of appetite, or anxiety.
• It can be a middle ground for patients who benefit from the psychoactive qualities of THC but find Delta 9 THC produces uncomfortable or intense mental effects that CBD does not sufficiently relieve.
• Delta 8 THC offers a more clear minded experience with less anxiety than Delta 9 THC.
• Some patients find that using a combination of Delta 9 THC and Delta 8 THC is more effective than when taken separately (similar to the synergistic relationship with THC and CBD)
• Delta 8 THC can help diminish the psychoactive effects of Delta 9 THC
• It increases energy and productivity
Conditions that may benefit from Delta 8 THC:
• Alzheimer’s / Dementia
• Anxiety Disorders
• Cancer / Chemotherapy Induced Nausea and Vomiting
• Inflammatory Brain Conditions (Neuro-protective)
• Loss of Appetite
Therapeutic Cannabis Program
Public Hearing — Qualifying Medical Conditions for the Therapeutic Use of Cannabis
The Therapeutic Cannabis Medical Oversight Board and the DHHS Therapeutic Cannabis Program will hold a public hearing to gather input from the public on proposed additions to the list of qualifying medical conditions for the therapeutic use of cannabis.
Date: Wednesday, September 25
Time: 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Location: DHHS, Brown Building, Auditorium, 129 Pleasant Street, Concord, NH [directions]
Written Comment Period Ends: Wednesday, October 2
Contact: Michael Holt, (603) 271-9234, Michael.Holt@dhhs.nh.gov
The following medical conditions are under consideration as qualifying medical conditions for the therapeutic use of cannabis:
- Opioid Use Disorder
- Tick-Borne Illnesses
- There will be a 30-minute time limit for public comments on each medical condition.
- Sign-up at the hearing is required for each medical condition you want to provide comment on.
- Comments on medical conditions that are not listed above will not be accepted.
- There may not be time to hear all oral testimony on a particular medical condition.
- Providing written testimony, including scientific or medical journal articles, is encouraged.
- Written testimony may be submitted until 4:00 pm on Wednesday, October 2, via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no food or drink allowed in the auditorium.
We at Prime ATC are deeply concerned by the recent news reports regarding certain vape products that have been associated with illness. We have investigated these concerns and thoroughly reviewed our practices and the practices of our vape cartridge and terpene suppliers.
We do not use Vitamin E Acetate as an additive in any of our products. Additionally, none of our vapes contain cutting agents such as polyethylene glycol (PEG), Propylene Glycol (PG) Vegetable Glycerin (VG), or Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) which are commonly added by vape cartridge manufacturers. Our vape cartridges contain only cannabis concentrate produced in our facility in New Hampshire and terpenoids purchased from the country’s largest supplier of organic steam distilled terpenes.
We are committed to providing an exceptional experience and personalized approach to health and wellness. Our goal is to be as transparent as possible about our products and processes. We welcome any questions from our patients or the public.
As always please feel free to reach out to us at (603 262-5035 / email@example.com) if you have any concerns about the products you are using.
Prime ATC Management and Staff