Qualifying patients whose Therapeutic Cannabis ID Cards are expiring in April, May, or June 2020 will be extended and accepted at the dispensary until the end of July 2020.
- New Registry ID Cards will not be issued with the new, extended expiration date.
- You will still need to show your “expired” card at your ATC in order to obtain therapeutic cannabis.
- ATCs will accept these “expired” cards until July 31, 2020.
- When you renew your card, the expiration date for your renewal card will be one year from the original expiration date.
- Registry ID Cards for Designated Caregivers are not being extended at this time. (See below for updated information on Designated Caregivers, including the waived application fee.)
Therapeutic Cannabis Card Expiration Date Extension