Do these Star Mints pre-rolls appear normal to you?
Well, we can assure you that they are not normal. In fact, they are quite large: 5 grams per pre-roll! Here you can see what one looks like next to one of our .7g pre-rolls:
We are pleased to announce that we will have 30 of these 5g pre-rolls behind the counter in Chichester on Saturday, and they will be our primary raffle prizes for the Cannaversary celebration! Beginning at 11am, at the top of every hour until 4pm, we will enter all patients and caregivers who have made purchases in the previous hour into a raffle. Five ticket numbers will be randomly selected each hour, and the five individuals who made those purchases will each win a 5g pre-roll!
Note: If you can’t imagine smoking an entire 5g pre-roll, you’re not alone! We rolled these up for fun, but patients might certainly prefer to remove the cannabis and consume it in other ways. We would also like to stress the fact that cannabis consumption is prohibited at the Cannaversary event due to state laws and regulations.
Separately, we will be raffling off other items throughout the day, including grinders and other accessories.
Hold on to Your Purchase Receipt for a Chance to Win!
When you make a purchase on Saturday, please hold on to your purchase receipt and stick around the Cannaversary event until the top of the next hour. We will call out five receipt numbers at that time, and the individuals holding the receipts that bear those numbers may then re-enter the dispensary to present their winning receipt and be dispensed a 5g pre-roll.
The pool of possible winners will be cleared and reset at the top of each hour.
- You must present your winning receipt in person inside the Chichester dispensary on Saturday, August 28, in order to receive your prize.
- If your number is selected, but accepting the 5g pre-roll prize would cause you to exceed their two-ounce allotment in a 10-day period, let us know and we will hold the prize for you for up to two weeks until you are eligible to receive it.
- Five winning receipt numbers will be announced at each of the following times: 11am, Noon, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, and 4pm.
- Each patient and caregiver is only eligible to win one 5g pre-roll. Subsequent purchases by individuals who have already won will not be eligible for additional raffle prizes.
- You may enter the raffle more than once if you make an additional purchase during a subsequent hour.
- Prime ATC staff are not eligible for prizes.
2 thoughts on “These Raffle Prizes Will Be a Big Star (Mints)”
We left because we were told we did not have to be present if our ticket # was drawn. This states otherwise. What’s the story with that??
Hi Lynne, sorry I just noticed this question. We did award all of the prizes regardless of whether the winners were present to hear their number called. Being present was not necessary in order to win, despite what we said in the blog post. Again, I apologize for the delay in responding!